Technology used to enhance learning and teaching at St Margaret’s:
- 1:1 iPads
- Student GAFE accounts- enabled students to collaborate on documents and feedback to be easily sought.
- Hapara- assisted staff to manage and access student generated content.
- Acting on feedback from all stakeholders. (Students, Parents and Teachers)
- Ensure parental involvement in the learning cycle.
- Ensure students are given to opportunity to maintain the rage with their action.
- Continue to develop tasks that will enable students to deepen their thinking. Blooms revised taxonomy
- Continue to develop and fine tune our Inquiry planning process.
- Time devoted for students to complete their action and see through work they are passionate about.
- Reflect on the best time management and how to best cater for our Inquiry Cycle?
- Rollout the Inquiry Process through the school.